World Families Forums - Lost in Time

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 05, 2016, 11:11:52 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'G'
| | |-+  Goodrich (Moderator: Delores Goodrick Beggs)
| | | |-+  Lost in Time
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lost in Time  (Read 80 times)
Josh Nagle

« on: October 20, 2016, 07:40:05 AM »

Hello, thank you for reading. My name is Josh Nagle. I was born Nov 3rd 1979. When I was 28 (2008) years old I learned who I thought was my biological father was not. For about 5 years after that I chased leads and stories locally, to try and find someone who looked like me. Frustration, my own family, and career made it seem there would never be a chance. So I tried DNA. I did the family finder with FTDNA. It was what I could afford. Having thorough paper history on maternal side I felt I'd be able to exclude those easily anyhow. This has turned out to be true. Torturingly true. I've matched cousins as far as 5 generations to mcra. Yet my number one match staring me in the face the entire time, is quite obviously my paternal link. His name was Earl R. Goodrich. Wife to Flossie Mae. Father Edward, Grandfather Theron, Great Grandfather Elizur. The cm match is 119. My theory has been that Elizur or Theron had a half sibling that started the line in which I was produced. I worked with Earls daughter, living Cynthia N., but we didn't seem to hit anything. So I will leave some of my DNA testing information. If someone would like, I'd give the credentials to look into my FTDNA account direct.  I humbly ask anyone with experience to assist. I've already tried with DNA detectives. I also had an adoptee search angel helping me but she is no longer available due to death in family.

FTDNA kit number 522009. Gedmatch number T972492

I was conceived around January of 1979 most likely in the Berks county area of Pennsylvania. Near the city of Reading. I'm very motivated in finding my paternal history, Im just stuck in the sand at the moment.

Joshua Alan Nagle
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.089 seconds with 19 queries.