We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname. Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down.
If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to WorldFamilies.net at email@example.com
. The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page by Worldfamilies.net or sent to the Project’s Administrator.
Please include the following: (If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)
• Name of project
• Kit Number
• Name of person posting pedigree
• Email address to be posted with pedigree
• Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
• List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)
If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below. We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.
To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1. Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered
2. When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a. Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b. If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart