World Families Forums - Guererro Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 01, 2015, 02:15:27 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'G'
| | |-+  Guererro (Moderator: guererroAdmin)
| | | |-+  Guererro Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Guererro Family Pedigrees  (Read 2732 times)
guererroAdmin

« on: January 03, 2005, 03:04:56 PM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname.   Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down. 

If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to WorldFamilies.net at mari@worldfamilies.net.  The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page by Worldfamilies.net or sent to the Project’s Administrator.

Please include the following:
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

(If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)

If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: February 25, 2015, 12:04:17 PM by Staff15 » Logged
Epifanio pete Guerrero
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2005, 02:07:42 AM »

Epifanio Guerrero my father born in Texas in 1928. His father married to Thomasa Herrera in Hallettsville, Texas. After the birth of a daughter Josephina family split. Epifanio's father's name was Francisco Guerrero or Frank. Married Thomasa Herrera in Refugio, Texas in March 13, 1927. Epifanio heard Francisco was looking for him in Texas he had remarried and had another family.

I would like any information. Epifanio is living in Arizona and is his late 70"s. Josephina is living in Michigan
where Thomasa is buried. Please contact me....Pete Guerrero
Epifanio pete Guerrero
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2005, 11:47:03 PM »

Posted information 10/26/05 and did not post haplogroup information.

Epifanio Guerrero genetic marker 12f2.1  haplogroup J and marker M168. Do not know grandfather's information. Fathered two children in Texas 1926-1928. Divorced Thomasa Herrera who then remarried to a Duran family. Mother died in Michigan in 2002-2003
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 03:27:25 PM »

Hi, Epifanio.  Glad you are part of the DNA project.  Good luck with your research. 
Marilyn
Ricardo

You can write in Spanish, French and Italian also.

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

Hello, my name's Ricardo Guerrero Diáñez (as you know, in Spain, we use both names: father's and mother's) and this is my personal pedigree:

Ricardo Guerrero Diáñez, b 1964, Tetouan (Morocco), single

Ricardo Guerrero Lara, b 1935, Ceuta, Cádiz (Spain), María Fernanda

Benito Guerrero Perea, b 1908, Antequera, Málaga (Spain), África

Pedro Guerrero Lozano, b 1883, Campillos, Málaga (Spain), María Encarnación

Benito Guerrero, b ?, Campillos, Málaga (Spain), María
Staff
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 05:09:42 PM »

Hi, Ricardo.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/g/guererro/pats.html

Carrie
Staff
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2011, 12:36:41 PM »

From an email sent by Carl Senna [cfjsenna AT gmail.com]:

Joaquin Senna 1890, Guadalupe, Nuevo Leon, Mexico; Spouse Guadalupe Conception Guerrero 1905
Francisco Josè Senna-Guerrero; Spouse Anna M. Franklin Senna, 1921-1972; 1916-1985; Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico

Kit #113910
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.082 seconds with 19 queries.