World Families Forums - Hough Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 07:15:48 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  When your Surname Project is not at WFN, post your pedigree here. (Moderator: Marilyn Teaff Barton)
| | |-+  Hough Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hough Family Pedigrees  (Read 1845 times)
HoughAdmin
Project Coordinator

« on: January 03, 2005, 12:17:12 PM »

We ask you to post your "Pedigree"   Simply click "Reply" and type in your family information, then click "Post". 
« Last Edit: May 27, 2008, 01:28:47 AM by terry » Logged
pluce

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2005, 01:53:52 AM »

Grandmother - Marier Trout Abt. 1904 Stone, KY
Grandfather - Percy Hough Circ 1887, Westmoreland County, PA
Children- John Hough, Helen Hough,Percy Hough, Jr., Winnie Mae Hough,Laura Hough, Franklin Hough, Marquetta Hough, and my father George Trout Hough? - Born December 29, 1925, Stone, KY
My Mother -Lorna Lucille Hatfield - May 02, 1930, Milton, Cabell Co., WV, Children - Peggy Ann Hough (me), Judy Lou Hough, Donald Ray Hough, James Robert Hough, Daniel Eugene Hough - Half brothers & sisters - Kathy Lynne Hough, David Hough, Johnnie Hough, Ernest Hough, Randy Hough, Susan Hough, Ricky Hough, Ronald Hough, Unknown Hough
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2005, 06:52:34 PM »

Pluce, I listed your family on the Patriarch page.  Hope it helps you find your family and that you can find a male Hough to join the DNA project.

Other Hough readers, please use the guide for posting a pedigree, as it takes me much longer to post one when it doesn't follow the format I ask for.  Terry
Hough
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2005, 03:50:37 PM »

I have very little info as both my parents and grandparents are all deceased but I will add the part of my Hough family history that I know.

James Edwin Hough SR.- My grandfather was re-married later in life  and passed in the  mid to late 1960's in GA.His 1st  marraige was To:
Loraine ( Lawrence- maiden name )Hough ( tutee-nickname)- my grandmother who  passed between 1977-1978 in GA. She was a model for Coca cola ads  at one time in her  early years.She Lived on Page Ave in Candler Park area of Atlanta GA.  her sisters were{ Melrose Lawrence who had married Orme Miller of the MILLER Bookstores in the South they Lived on Cliffton Rd. Atlanta Ga. Her husband Orme Miller passed in about the mid 1930's she did not re-marry and passed in the 1974 or so , and her aother  sister unknown name ? , and  Jesse Lawrence her brother died early in life as well who all resided on Page Ave. ATLANTA  GA.at one time( their may have been one more -unsure)
James Edwin Hough SR. / Loraine ( Tutee)Lawrence- Hough produced one Child my Father- James Edwin Hough II
   James Edwin  Hough II born about 1913 {ATLANTA GA>}who attended school in Hiawassi GA. and Bass High School in Atlanta was an Auctioneer , and Car Sales who married twice his 1st marriage was to Alice that produced 3 children{ my half brothers and sister}>  Richard Gary Hough, Gere Hough, Alice Loraine (Loria) Hough
    The children from these three were  to my knowlege are only Terry Hough, and Debbie Hough (B:)1965 to Richard (Gary) Hough while he was married to Charlotte Hough. To my Knowlege Debbie has married a Miami  police officer in 1980's Curtis?? and has children. They all reside in South Fla.
     The second marraige of my father was to Marianne Mae( Macfarland )Hough in about tghe late 50's in FLA. and D: 1982 and they had produced two living Children - Myself > Sandra Lee Hough (B:)Jan. /1962  and my Brother James Edwin Hough III (.B:).April/1965 Both Born in Miami FLA. ...We moved  to Atlanta GA in 1972 and  I .....Sandra Lee Hough have produced two Children, both daughters .But .My brother Has none yet. My daughters are Mellssa Michelle Barber (B: ) July /1979 living , and Sandra Christine Hough.....( B):11/1977 living. They both have children as well ... Sandra Christine Hough has Casandra Breanna Hough( B:)12/1994, and Christain Hough.. My Daughter Mellissa M. Barber  has married Omar Ayala and has three sons, Keandre Christain( Barber) Ayala( B:) 1995 ,and Omar Ayala Jr (B):1997 ., Johnathan Ayala. (B:) 1998.
 This is all I have to contribute I hope this history helps someone and I would love more personal history on this line if known too..my email is
badkitti30043@yahoo.com
I am sorry if this appears not neat.
                                                                                               Sandra Lee Hough . Atlanta ,GA.

Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2005, 11:30:17 PM »

Hi, Sandra.  I posted your dad's information on the patriarch page.  As a general rule, we don't post anyone who was born after about 1910, to protect privacy of those who are still living.  I linked the post back to your pedigree on the forum page so anyone interested can read it there.  Good luck with your research.  Thanks.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/h/hough/pats.html
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 18 queries.