World Families Forums - Kaiser Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 20, 2014, 08:08:34 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'K'
| | |-+  Kaiser (Moderator: Mark Arslan)
| | | |-+  Kaiser Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Kaiser Family Pedigrees  (Read 8072 times)
Mark Arslan

« on: January 03, 2005, 11:24:01 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Kaiser Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 09:13:45 PM by Marilyn » Logged
Jim Kiser
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 08:28:10 PM »

Lineage from Jacob Kiser b 1753 Germantown PA. m to Catherine Stambaugh in Lancaster County.? Son Jacob b 1789 m Mary Campbell. their son William Kiser b 1814 m Anna Eliza Wagner; their son my ggrandfather Josiah b. 1843 m Nannie Benney Littell; their son my grandfather Dale Thompson Kiser.
Mark Arslan
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 04:44:03 PM »

Johann Kayser, b c1575, Rumpenheim Hesse Germany
Valentin Kayser, b c1620, Rumpenheim Hesse Germany, d 4 Aug 1700, m Maria|Marta -----
Stephan Kayser, b 29 Apr 1655, Rumpenheim Hesse Germany, m Catharina Heinzinger
Valentine Kayser, b 11 Jan 1696, Rumpenheim Hesse Germany, m Anna -----
Michael Kiser, b cFeb 1734, Rumpenheim Hesse Germany, d 1798, Rockingham Co VA, m Mary Lingel|Eppert
Valentine Kizer, b c1761, Berks Co PA, d c1827, Bedford Co TN, m Catherine Steihl
Valentine Kizer, b c1805, Rockbridge Co VA, d c1852, Osage Co MO, m Frances Davis
William M Kizer, b 18 Apr 1837, MO, d 18 Jan 1895, Franklin Co AR, m Thurza Malinda Shaver
Taylor Earl Kizer, b 8 Feb 1871, Franklin Co AR, d 30 Aug 1968, Fresno Co CA, m Sarah Ann Thompson
Demus C Kizer, b 20 Jul 1900, Franklin Co AR, d 19 May 1977, Fresno Co CA, m Cora Ruth Shambarger
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2006, 08:49:20 PM »

Hi, Jim and Mark.  Your pedigrees are posted.  Hope you are both part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/k/kaiser/pats.html
C.Heins
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2006, 01:10:12 AM »

Charles Miller Kiser b. c1879 Selmer,Mcnairy,TN d.1966? m c1920 Byrde M. Deford
Byrde M. Deford b.1881 Iowa d.1954 NE m 1910 Frank L. Johnson + 2 c1920 Elmer M. Kaiser (Charles M. Kiser)?
Elmer M. Kaiser b. c1881 Kansas?
? Carl (Karl) W.Kiser (Kaiser)? b. c1909 ,NE? d. 1994? m 1935 Marion L. Stull
? ? ? ? ?Carl A. Kiser b.c1940
? ? ?Agnetha A. Kiser b. 1911 WA d. 1982? m 1 Mcgrady + 2 Russell
? ? ?Oveda B. Kiser b. 1912 WA d. 1970 m 1 Cecil Johnston + 2 Cornelius
? ? ?Annetta M. Kiser b. 1914 WA d. 1993 m 1 Frank A. Cartmell + 2 Correia
? ? ?Margaretha M. Kiser b. 1915 NE d. 1985 m 1940 Raymond Lowe +2 Koetting
? ? ?Saretta P. Kiser b. 1917 NE d. 1988 m 1935 Robert Wilson
? ? ?Lorena A.Kiser b. 1919 NE d. 1990 m 1 Charles Skinner + 2 Roberson
Richard Barton
Administrator
Old Hand

« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2006, 11:51:56 AM »

C. Heins,

Your pedigree has been posted.
Leah Bourne
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2006, 08:25:08 PM »

This I have from my mother, it is also posted online at her cousin's website:
http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~jvoyles/page1.htm
This page has a lot more of the "side-shoots," below is listed only my immediate ancestors.

Karl Keyser (1702-1777) m Elizabeth Gross Glass in Russell Co., VA

(Karl had 2 brothers, Jacob and Andrew.  They all three came over from Wurttemburg (now Germany) apparently from near Stuttgart.  They came in the year 1751/2.  I speculate that it was a result of repressive laws that were passed in 1750/1 making it impossible for Jews to get work.  [no actual evidence. At least this branch of the family is now assimilated, btw.])

Joseph Keyser (1757-1816) m Susannah Stacey
Abednego Kiser/Keyser (1784-1814) m Mary Polly Jessee
Noah Kiser (1809-1884) m Dicie Thompson (1811-????)

Apparently, after the civil war, this branch of the family moved to Carter Co, Ky, where many still are. My grandfather had a slew of siblings and cousins, as you'll see at the above website. 

Absalom Abednego "AB" Kiser (1832-1912) m Eliza/Louisa Ann Couch (1836-1925) in Carter Co, KY.
Abednego "Gold" Kiser (1863-1950) m Mahalia Jane Burton (1865-1940)
Wallie Jacob Kiser (1894-1979) m(#1) Matilda McGinnis
Everett Kiser (1922-1994) m Aleen Watson (1920-2002) (They had no living sons, only 2 stillbirths.  One daughter survived.)
Marilyn Kay Kiser (1947-present) m Donald Lee Crawford (1945-present) (Again, no sons, only two daughters, me and my sister.)
Leah Gayle Crawford (1968-present) m(#2) Peter Gayle Bourne (1950-present) (I have four children)

Hopefully the website above will give you some interesting information.  I don't have the funds now for a DNA test, but it's on my "to-do" list.  Hope this information is helpful for you.  Sincerely, Leah Bourne. 

tinuskey

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2007, 10:47:03 AM »

I have almost no knowledge of my Keyser pedigree in South Africa. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Grandfather: Barend Hermanus Keyser

Father: Barend Hermanus Keyser- married- Dorothea Sussanna Elizabeth Keyser (Rossouw)
Siblings:Hendrik Marthinus Keyser; Gertruida Petronella Keyser (Kriel); Ans Keyser (van Zyl); Joye Keyser (Theart)

Children:Barend Hermanus Keyser (born 1956)
Siblings:Gideon Keyser; Hendrik Marthinus Keyser; Dorothea Susannna Elizabeth Keyser (Rundle)

Bud Keiser

« Reply #8 on: August 02, 2007, 03:14:24 PM »

Lineage from Nicholas Keiser (all variants) b. c. 1705 Germany m. Anna Margaret....
Johann Peter Keiser b. 1726 probably Germany d. 1804 Macungie, PA m. Anna      Margaretha Biery
Peter Keiser b. 1759 PA d. ? m. Gertrout
Solomon Keiser b. 1786 PA d. 1877 OH  m. (1) Mary (Anna Maria) (2) Catherine
Lewis Keiser b. 1818 PA d. 1886 MD m. (1) Elizabeth Bushong (2) Henrietta Petty
Cyrus Keiser b. 1851 MD d. 1937 MD m. Elizabeth Sweeten
Lewis Keiser b. 1876 MD d 1936 MD m. Lois Lee Hill
Clarence Cyrus Keiser b. 1900 MD d. 1976 MD m. Margaret C. Herrington
jkaiser97

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2008, 10:21:37 AM »

Allie kaiser born 1878 near Sweetwater,Tn. Parents immigrated from Germany thought to be of Hebrew descent.
Kaiserfly

« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2010, 06:26:41 PM »

Hello. I thought I would just post my half of the family in case anyone else is connected and wants names :)
Matthis Kaiser (no date) - Germany (earliest)
Matthis Kaiser (no date) - Germany
Hans Jerg Kaiser (no date) -Germany
Matthaeus Kaiser (no date) -Germany
Johann Michael Kaiser (Kayser/Keyser)(1707 - 1775)- Hesse-Darmstadt, Germany
Johann George Kaiser (1730) - Hesse-Darmstadt, Germany (Came to Nova Scotia with his wife Anna Margaretha Frederica Folcher and his father Johann Michael)

John Michael Kaiser (1757) - Lunenburg Nova Scotia
John Jacob (1779) - Lunenburg Nova Scotia
John Kaiser (1822) - Lunenburg Nova Scotia
Amos Calvin Kaiser (1843) - Bickerton Nova Scotia
William Henry Kaiser (1865)- Bickerton Nova Scotia
Frank Burton Kaiser (1902)- Glenelg/Bickerton Nova Scotia
Edmund Kaiser - Glenelg Nova Scotia

Edmund Kaiser was my Grandfather. That's all I got. I hope it helps somone or that others can add to it. Thank you :)
shanekaiser1986

« Reply #11 on: February 23, 2011, 11:42:28 PM »

hello, i am new to all of this and contemplating buying into this despite steep costs (ironic, for an emperor, eh? lol) anyway i know virtually nothing about my dad's family as he left early in my life and i just found out my grandpa's name recently, beyond that i know nothing, is there hope in this, will i find out more about where i come from or is it a waste of money i can ill afford to lose?  anyway my father's name was Logan Eugene Kaiser and my grandpa's name was Robert Harold Kaiser, dad from Texas, not too sure about grandpa.  if anyone has a good answer for this it would be greatly appreciated.
-Shane Kaiser
Mark Arslan

« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2011, 10:55:19 AM »

Shane, in what year (approximately) was your father born? Do you know where he lived in Texas? I'll see what I can find on your grandfather.

I suggest you order a y-DNA test of at least 25 or 37 markers to see if you match any of the others in the project.

Mark Arslan (Kaiser DNA Project Administrator, marslan@nc.rr.com)
shanekaiser1986

« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2011, 03:50:54 PM »

i want to say 1958 in dallas.  he left early in my life so i really dont know much.  i know he died in 2007 in colorado.  my grandpa was married to glenda ann laws whom i know nothing about.  i guess my primary reason for wanting to know all of this is to find out where my family comes from geographically,  maybe go there someday see what its like, i dont know, i was in foster care for alot of my life and never really had a strong sense of identity and now am trying to develop a strong sense of self, including where i (or more accurately, my family) came from.  
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:46:58 AM by shanekaiser1986 » Logged
KeyserRA

« Reply #14 on: June 11, 2012, 11:15:13 AM »

The Keyser family in Mid-Maryland

(cant find exact information on who Philip's Father is.. Possibly Melchor b. c1748 Germany -d. c1799 Maryland m. Catharine(Catharina)? but not 100% sure nor can find any information past an  old will for Melchor)

Philip Keyser b.29 Sept 1782 Pa  d.27 Sep 1855 Frederick County,MD m.Elizabeth Kannon(Cannon) ,Also lived in Washington Co,MD

John David Keyser b. circa1815 Frederick Co MD d.Unknown m. Jane Ann Watson

Charles David Keyser b.7 Aug 1840 Frederick Co MD, d.16 June 1923 Frederick Co,MD m.Sarah Ann Missouri Wiles

Raymond Ira Keyser b.15 Apr 1886 Frederick Co,MD d. 1 Nov 1979 Frederick Co,MD m. Lenora M Harley

Max Albert Keyser b. 13 May 1933 Frederick Co,MD d. 12 April 2006 Frederick Co,MD (my grandfather.... didnt list grandmother because she is thankfully still living :) )

If anyone knows anything about the father of Philip Keyser that would be outstanding.. I keep bashing my head against the wall trying to make a link between him and names that keep popping up ...
« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:17:15 AM by KeyserRA » Logged
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 19 queries.