World Families Forums - Wilkerson line FRank Robbins Wilkerson III

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 23, 2014, 12:09:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Wilkerson (Moderator: wilkersonAdmin)
| | | |-+  Wilkerson line FRank Robbins Wilkerson III
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Wilkerson line FRank Robbins Wilkerson III  (Read 1029 times)
FRWIII

« on: February 01, 2009, 01:05:43 AM »

SAme line as Lucy Deyoung at the farthes back we have gotten . On the lineage page I have some bithdates and cities of residence that are not on the pedigree that I saw tonight. If I can add information for us all , please tell me how . I have Frank Robbins Sr. born 1905 Lexington Ky, his son my DAd Frank Robbis Jr born 1928 Lexington Ky and I was born 1963 LAkeland FL . This can be added or I can add if if I knew how. WE are hoping , someday to make the leap across the pond and find out who was John's father. WE are very proud to have Moses and Aleatha on the obelisk at Boone's Fort. I am happy to be part of this project, Rob Wilekrson III

F R Wilkerson III
dwilkers3

« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2009, 10:53:18 AM »

Hello, Rob,
It appears as though our markers match perfectly for as many markers as you had tested.  It is nice to know that you go back to John; ergo, it  appears that I go back to the same ancestor. However, my paper  trail only goes back to David W. Wilkerson, born 1765 who first married Elizabeth King.  I  am missing the paper trail link that takes me back to any of the children of John but probably descend from one of  the heretofore unidentified sons. Have you considered getting an expanded version of the yDNA test to see if our markers agree all the way out.  On the yDNA matrix you will note that there  are several of us whose yDNA matches, and ours differs from those others who have been tested.  Do you have any thoughts of where John  came from?  Would love to speak with you by telephone.  Sincerely, Dan Wilkerson
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.079 seconds with 19 queries.