World Families Forums - Lujan Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 03, 2015, 09:51:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'L'
| | |-+  Lujan (Moderator: lujanAdmin)
| | | |-+  Lujan Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Lujan Family Pedigrees  (Read 2714 times)
lujanAdmin

« on: January 03, 2005, 09:14:39 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for this Surname.   Our Surname Project is primarily interested in your Paternal line, as surnames are passed down from father to son, just as the yDNA is passed down. 

If you ARE A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, send your pedigree by email to WorldFamilies.net at mari@worldfamilies.net.  The pedigree will then be posted on the Surname Project's Patriarchs Page by Worldfamilies.net or sent to the Project’s Administrator.

Please include the following:
•       Name of project
•       Kit Number
•       Name of person posting pedigree
•       Email address to be posted with pedigree
•       Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
•       List each succeeding generation, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

(If you have more information you would like to share, you may also post a more extended version of your family pedigree on the project website’s Pedigree Forum below)

If you are NOT A MEMBER of this Surname Project at Family Tree DNA, you are welcome to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum below.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)
2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact mari@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
« Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 10:30:43 PM by Staff15 » Logged
alvisolujan

« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2007, 03:34:31 AM »

Jose b1896 Sain Alto, Zacatecas, Mexico d1977 Santa Clara Co CA
m 1921 Maria Castaneda b1904 Sain Alto d1987 Santa Clara Co CA
Jose's mother Leonarda Lujan bc1850 dc1915 Sain Alto, Zacatecas, Mexico
Staff
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2007, 01:14:16 PM »

Hi, alvisolujan.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/l/lujan/pats.html

Carrie
JALCBG

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2007, 05:36:19 PM »

LEO LUJAN (LEO.LUJAN@SBCGLOBAL.NET)

MARTIN B C1880 M ZENAIDA
JOSE ARTURO B 1906 SANTA FE COUNTY NM  M CESARIA GONZALES
LEO B1939 SANTA FE COUNTY NM M LAURA LEE MEREDITH
notarylujan

« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2007, 07:53:26 PM »

I Joseph David Lujan jr was named after my father Joseph David Lujan Sr..My father was born in price Utah. Named after his father Joseph Lujan.Rumor has it that my dads father,was not in fact his real paternal father.My Fathers mother was named Rose Chavez,and took the name of Lujan,when she married my supposed grandfather.No one ever told my dad about this and kept it a secret of all the family.Only thing i know about this mystery,is that my grandfathers father,told my mother the supposed truth,that my great grandfather was Greek.My Mothers name is Adella,and her fathers name was Ernesto Chavez,and her mothers name was Tilly Farmer,befor she married my moms father,which changed her name to Tilly chavez,My mothers mother maiden name was Lujan.My mother was born in,Alberqeurque,New Mexico thats were her parent's came from also.So my question is,am I a real Lujan?
Staff
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2007, 04:12:18 PM »

Hi, JALCBG.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/l/lujan/pats.html

Hi, notarylujan.  If you would like to put your pedigree information into the simplified format we require for the patriarch page, I will be glad to post it there for you.  Thanks and good luck wiht your research!

Carrie
notarylujan

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »

Hi, JALCBG.  Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/l/lujan/pats.html

Hi, notarylujan.  If you would like to put your pedigree information into the simplified format we require for the patriarch page, I will be glad to post it there for you.  Thanks and good luck wiht your research!

Carrie
i would like you to do that please.
Philosophclchild

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2012, 01:48:12 AM »

Jose Francisco Lujan
b. 1794
Socorro, El Paso County, New Spain
m. Tomasa Guerra

kit number: 10159
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:48:36 AM by Philosophclchild » Logged

Michael Lujan
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.069 seconds with 20 queries.