World Families Forums - Martinez Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 24, 2014, 09:08:16 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  Martinez (Moderator: martinezAdmin)
| | | |-+  Martinez Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Martinez Family Pedigrees  (Read 6402 times)
martinezAdmin

« on: January 03, 2005, 08:34:05 AM »

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree" for the Martinez Family Project Patriarch page. (You don’t have to be a test participant to post your family pedigree.)  

There are two ways to make your pedigree available to the project administrator for posting on the Patriarch Page:
1.  Send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net in the simplified form described below  (If you send it this way, your pedigree will only be posted on the Patriarch Page, and will not be included in the Pedigree Forum)
Be sure to include

E
mail address you wish to be posted with the pedigree
                 Kit number of the project participant whose pedigree this is
                 N
ame, birthdate, birthplace, spouse for each generation (direct  male line).

2.  Log-in to post your pedigree on the Pedigree Forum.  By posting your pedigree on the forum, you are making it available for the Project Administrator to post it on the Patriarch Page, along with your contact information, and kit number (or code identity number).

1. You must be logged in to post on this forum.
    How do I register to post a pedigree?
    I've already registered. How do I log in?

2.  Please include your Kit number or Code Identity number if you have been tested for the project.

3. Please read the following instructions, then scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply" in order to post your pedigree.

4. The pedigree for a Surname Project follows your paternal line.  Please post only the information for each generation:

Full Name of Earliest Known Male Ancestor for this Surname
His birthdate
Birthplace
Spouse’s name

(If you are missing any piece of this information, post another bit of identifying information) 

Suggestions for Posting your Pedigree on this forum:

o        Post four pieces of information for each ancestor

o        Begin with the earliest generation

o        Use standard abbreviations:  m=married, b=born, d=died, c=circa, Co=county, VA=Virginia, GA=Georgia, etc

o        Try to keep to one line per generation

o        Include only generations that have this family surname

o        Provide your name and email address as the pedigree provider

o        Provide the kit number and/or project code identity number if pedigree is for a tested participant

o        Use surname with each generation

o        Don’t use all caps

o        Don’t include anyone whose birthdate is after 1910, for privacy concerns.

o        Don’t number the generations 

Scroll down to the last posting on this forum and click "reply". Post your pedigree in the box provided, and click "Post".    

If you do not see a"reply" tab, it means you have lost your log in and will need to log in again in order to post. Go back to the project home page, log in again, and return to the pedigree forum. Login should hold the second time. 

Mart?nez Jorge Alberto
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 01:46:09 PM »

I live in Buenos Aires, Argentina. My eyes are blue and my hair is dark , my skin is very white.
 I have'nt look latino. Why?
David H. Martinez
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2005, 01:55:12 AM »

Manuel Martinez m. Maria Salaberi (b. ?) d. 1916
Domingo Martinez b. 1886, Luis Martinez, Josefina Martinez, Esther Martinez, Pablo Martinez b. 1903  Apata, Peru d. 1986 Salem, OR
Pablo Martinez m. Maria Herrera 1937
David H. Martinez b. 1937 Salem, OR , Daniel Louis Martinez b. 1940, Gloria Jean Martinez b. 1941 d. 1989
David H. Martinez m. Karen M. Stubkjaer 1968 Salem, OR
Mikael David Martinez b. 1971 Eugene, OR  Malene Karen Martinez b. 1979 Milwaukie, OR
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 09:26:02 PM »

Hi, David.  I posted as much of your pedigree as I could on the Patriarch page.  Good luck with your research.  Hope you are part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/m/martinez/pats.html
amador martinez

« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2006, 03:38:34 PM »

Cirilo Martinez b1915, mJosefina1930 d1998 Rio arriba NM
Manual Antonio Martinez b1850 mMaria Aveline 1905 d1925 Rio Arriba NM
Jose Hipollito Martin b1815 mMaria Manuela 1845 d1892 Rio Arriba NM
Juan Cristobal De Jesus Martin b1773 mMaria de la luz 1805 d1844 Rio Arriba NM
Juan Francisco Martin b1747 mMaria Guadalupe d?
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2006, 08:27:19 PM »

Hi, amador.  Your pedigree is posted.  Hope you are part of the DNA project.
Marilyn
http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/m/martinez/pats.html
Della A. Coburn
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2006, 05:45:43 PM »

Hi,

I'm researching the female relatives of Delores Martinez, who married Rovetta Lopez, in the 1800s, and lived in New Mexico, and had several daughters, and also perhaps sons.  One daughter was Florence ( Lopez ) Alva.  They all lived in Colorado, then in Billings, Montana, where she died.  Her grandaughter Helen ( Alva ) Franco moved to Fowler, Ca, in rhe mid 1950s, and she died in 2003.
howmart57

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2006, 10:09:45 AM »

I am researching the paternal part of my family.  My parents were divorced when I was very young and I never knew my father, Howard Martinez, or other members of his family.  My Grandfather, Michael R. Martinez, whom I never knew, was born in Havana, Cuba in 1873.  He immigrated to the US in 1895.  He married Clara Teresa Kretschmer.  They had two children, Howard (b. 10/4/1900) and Ruth.  According to the 1930 Census, the family lived at 1040 Ithan St., Philadelphia, PA
Juanita Martinez

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2006, 04:14:20 PM »

Juan Francisco Martinez b 30 Dec 1914   Guantanamo, Oriente, Cuba  d 23 Jun 1987 Lakeland, Florida
m Olga Maria Figueras b 12 Mar 1924 Alto Songo, Oriente, Cuba

Parents of Juan Francisco: 
Francisco "Pancho" Martinez b 14 Aug 1883 Rivas Altas, Provincia de Lugo, Monforte de Lemos, Galicia, Spain
d 22 Nov 1942  Guantanamo, Oriente, Cuba  married Asunsion Rodriquez de Casanova 14 Jan 1914

Asunsion Rodriquez de Casanova b 29 Dec 1891 in Rivas Altas, Provincia de Lugo, Monforte  de Lemos, Galicia, Spain

Parents of Francisco Martinez - Agustin (or Manuel) Casanova and ?

Parents of Asunsion Rodriquez are Constantine and Delores (Arias) Rodriguez

Parents of Constantanine Rodriguez are Antonio and Francisca (Illanes) Rodriguez

Parents of Delores Arias are Domingo and Josefa (Rodriguez) Arias

Parents of Manuel de Jesus Figureras are Calletano and Casilda (Gutierrez) Figueras

Parents of Dulce Maria Batista are Antonio and Teresa (Paneque) Batistista

Parents of Olga Maria Figueras are Manuel de Jesus Figueras b 2 Jul 1886 in Santiago de Cuba, Alto Songo, Oriente, Cuba

Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2006, 10:46:03 AM »

Hi howmart57 and Juanita.  Your pedigrees have been posted to the patriarch page:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/m/martinez/pats.html

Carrie
LMartin

« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »

Postman Bill from Derry City, N. Ireland

See the URL  http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/m/a/r/William-J-Martin-Sale/

This is a search into the family background of William Martin, a postman from Derry City, N. Ireland, who was born in 1857, in St Johnston, Co. Donegal and his wife Bridget  (McSheffrey). Reference is made to his wife's family and the families of his children and their relatives - particularly the McSheffreys, Reids, Boyles, O’Neills and Careys.

William Martin’s baptism is recorded on March 3,1857 in the register of the RC Church of St Baithin, St Johnston where the parish records began in 1843. His father is named as James Martin and his mother as Elizabeth (Burns), sponsor Mary.

William Martin married Bridget McSheffrey on January 1st 1889 in St Eugene’s RC Church, Londonderry. William’s father James was a labourer (butcher) and Bridget’s father William a farmer,from Magheryard  Nr Drumnacross, Co. Donegal.

William Martin worked for the Post Office in St Johnston and later in Derry City. He died on 28th July 1917 aged 60 years and Bridget died on the 8th April 1937 aged 68 both in the (now demolished). family home, 29 Bishop Street, Derry City

William and Bridget had seven children, James, Elizabeth (m John Reid), William (Bill), Eileen (m James Boyle), Patrick, Sarah Jean (m Michael Lohan) and May (unmarried). Bill’s mother-in-law was Ellen Carey from Glenbuck, Rasharkin, County Antrim whose family history is also included here.

The Postman Bill genealogy will try to discover details about these families back to the early 1800s and forward to the year 2005 .  It will include photographs and personal anecdotes to illustrate the localities and history associated with this period.

William J Martin
martinezdevara

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2007, 06:42:48 AM »

Francisco Martinez Guajardo b. abt 1565 Lepe, Huevla, Spain d. 1607 Monterrey, NL, Mexico m. Inez Navarro
Ignacio Martinez Guajardo b. abt 1610 Saltillo, Coah., Mexico, m. Maria Juana Florez de Valdez
Joseph Ignacio Martinez b. 1652 Saltillo, Mx. m. Maria Inez de la Garza, 13 Feb 1673 Monterrey, NL, MX
Andres Martinez b. 1699 Hacenda San Antonio de los Martinez, NL, MX m. Maria Luzgarda Benavides
Pedro Joseph Martinez b. 30 Jul 1733 Salinas Victora, NL, MX m. Maria Teresa de la Garza 03 Feb 1766 Salinas Victoria
Jose Rudecindo Martinez b. 1767 Hda. Santa Elena, NL, MX m. Maria Josepha de Jesus Gonzalez 10 Aug 1791 Salinas Victoria
Guillermo de Refugio Martinez b. 09 Feb 1803 Hda. Santa Elena m. Regina Gonzalez 02 May 1853 Marin, NL, MX
Sotero Martinez Gonzalez, b. 1856 General ZuaZua, NL, MX m. Maria de Refugio Martinez Garza
Espiridion Martinez b. General Zuazua, NL, MX m. Remigia Martinez Martinez 1916 General  Zuazua, NL, MX
Pedro Martinez b. 09 Sep 1911, General Zuazua, NL, MX m. Alicia Salinas Galvan
Arturo Martinez b. 30 Mar 1949, Converse, TX, USA m. Sally Ann Vara 01 Sep 1968 Von Ormy, TX, USA
Arturo Martinez de Vara b. 29 Apr 1975

Francisco Martinez Guajardo is the patriarch of nearly all the Martinez and Guajardo families of Northern Mexico and South Texas.  The Martinez Guajardo family are conversos, or forced Jewish converts and intermarried exclusively with other Jewish/converso families in Nuevo Leon, Coahuila, and Texas.  In fact, inthermarriage is so extensive that I am related to Francisco Martinez Guajardo directly at least 30 ways, the above being the direct paternal line.  This Martinez family intermarried extensively with the de la Garza family of the same area.  The civil records of Lepe have been lost, but tax records show that there were between 6 and 9 Jewish families in Lepe at the time of the expulsion in 1492.  Of these 5 families are known to have resettled in Nuevo Leon, including the Martinez family.

-Art Martinez de Vara
Von Ormy, Texas, USA
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2007, 05:05:04 PM »

Hi, LMartin and martinezdevara.  If you both would like to re-post your pedigrees in the simplified format we require for the patriarch page, I will be happy to put them there for you.  Thank you for your interest in the Martinez Surname Project!

Carrie
Freddy Martinez

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2008, 07:57:07 PM »

Jose Martinez, b c1908, Huautla, Ver. Mex m Josefina Olivares
Ofeliio Martinez, b 1933, Chapopote Chico, Ver. Mex m Catalina Sanchez
Freddy Martinez, b 1967, Orizatlan, Hgo. Mex. m Eunice Pantoja
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 02:55:28 PM »

Hi, fredmtz.  I posted the first generation of your pedigree to the patriarch page:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/m/martinez/pats.html
We do not post information on individuals born after 1910 for privacy reasons, but if you have any other information on generations prior to 1910 we will be glad to post that as well.  Thank you for your interest in the Martinez project!  Good luck with your research,

Carrie
gmmart4

« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2009, 02:19:26 AM »

kit# 147881
JOSE JOAQUIN MARTIN B. C1750, SAN JUAN, NEW MEXICO M. MARIA CANDELARIA CHAVEZ B. FEB 7, 1761.
JOSE FRANCISCO MARTIN B. SEPT 25, 1794 SAN FRANCISCO RIO ARRIBA COUNTY, NEW MEXICO M. MARIA YSABEL CORTES B. FEB 8, 1800 TAOS, NEW MEXICO.
JOSE FLORENCIO MARTIN B. OCT 24, 1831 TAOS, NEW MEXICO M. MARIA TOMASA PACHECO (VIGIL) B. MAR 3, 1832
MANUEL MARTIN(EZ) B. MARCH 18, 1870 TAOS NEW MEXICO M. JULIANA PEREA B. MARCH 02, 1876 TAOS NEW MEXICO.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2009, 04:34:41 PM by gmmart4 » Logged

Greg Martinez

Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 11:36:37 AM »

Hi, gmmart4. 

Your pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/martinez/pats

Carrie
Carrie
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #17 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:28 PM »

From an email sent by Raul T. Martinez [raul1501 AT sbcglobal.net]:

Jose Luis Martinez , b c1745, m Maxima De Mora
Juan Ygnacio (Ignacio), b c1765, m Maria Nicolasa Dominguez 6/10/1800, San Fransisco, Charcas, San Luis Potosi
Jose Rafael Martinez, b c1795, m Maria Tomasa Carranza 8/12/1810, San Fransisco, Charcas, San Luis Potosi
Jose Monico Martinez, b 5/9/1827, San Fransisco, Charcas, San Luis Potosi, m Maria Ysabel (Isabel) Nerio 11/11/1854,
Gabriel Martinez, b c1854/76, m Antonia Navarro 1877/98,  prob Monterrey, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Wenceslao Martinez, b 8/28/1898, Sagrado Corazón, Monterrey, Nuevo León, Mexico, m Rita Morales c1920/25
Kit # 139727

**This pedigree has been posted:  http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/martinez/pats

Carrie
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.135 seconds with 20 queries.