World Families Forums - Jethro Thompson descendant

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 21, 2014, 11:42:08 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Thompson (Moderator: Katherine Borges)
| | | |-+  Jethro Thompson descendant
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jethro Thompson descendant  (Read 233 times)
cindiras1

« on: May 14, 2014, 09:58:03 PM »

My Brother (who spit in the tube) and I are descendants of Jethro Thomsen born @ 1750. The first record I have found of him is in the 1782 Hampshire county VA tax list. He has a wife and 4 children. By the 1784 census, he had 6 children. The next time I find him, he bought land in Harrison county VA in 1796, had his cabin burned by Indians and married off at least two daughters (I descend from both) to brothers named Smith in Harrison county. By 1810, Gethro is in Washington county OH. By 1820, he has located in Vernon twp, Clinton co OH with at least one daughter's family (Rebecah and John Smith). We've done Familyfinder,, mtdna and y-dna tests and uploaded results to gedmatch.com. If you would be so kind as to check for any match to Michael Rasmussen on Family finder, or check to see if you match F143651 on Gedmatch, I would love to learn if we are related to any other Thomson descendants.   Cindi Rasmussen   (cindiras@hotmail.com)
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.073 seconds with 18 queries.