World Families Forums - BigY Sale ends April 26

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 31, 2016, 03:19:42 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  McClure (Moderator: Dennis McClure)
| | | |-+  BigY Sale ends April 26
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: BigY Sale ends April 26  (Read 123 times)
mcclurera

« on: April 22, 2016, 02:34:50 PM »

The sale runs Apr 21-26.
SNP packs $109.
BigY $460.
Bob McClure
mcclurera@yahoo.com
mcclurera

« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2016, 08:26:03 PM »

I received this and am still trying to contribute to our McClure fund through Dennis for a Big Y.

"Dear Valued Customer,

We are excited to say that we are in the midst of our most successful DNA Day Sale in history!
Because of the overwhelmingly positive feedback we have been getting on our sale prices, we are writing to remind you that there are only 36 hours left for you to take advantage of these deep discounts on our most popular products.

Our DNA Day Sale will end tomorrow, Tuesday, April 26, 2016 (11:59 PM U.S. Central), so be sure to visit our website and place your orders before then!"

http://familytreedna.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=390d5a162ff8d6f1abfee7834&id=682cdfd8bb&e=c40299728c

"Sincerely,
The Family Tree DNA Team

Please note: All orders must be placed and paid for in full by Tuesday, April 26, 2016 (11:59 PM U.S. Central) in order to take advantage of sale pricing."

https://www.familytreedna.com/products.aspx?utm_source=Family+Tree+DNA&utm_campaign=e9b271a263-DNA_DAY_SALE_CUSTOMER_EMAIL2&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b0f8841478-e9b271a263-110572213

Posted by: markajost@gmail.com
mcclurera

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2016, 05:53:36 PM »

Hello

We will have to prepare if we want to share the expense.  Admin Dennis and I shared this.  As a group we're behind defining our branches.

Bob, We have had no donations to the project in over two years. The fund is empty at FTDNA.
My Best Regards,
Dennis McClure

Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2016 2:56 PM
To: Dennis McClure
Subject: Re: RE: Testing Fund

Dennis,
Do we have enough for a $460 BigY.
We could post on the forum.
Or choose.
We only have today to lock in at the 460.

Bob
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Date:Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 10:36 AM
Subject:RE: Testing Fund

Hello Bob,
At the bottom of the McClure DNA Project home page, you will find the following sentence;
If you would like to make a donation to the McClure DNA project Sponsorship fund, click here for more details.

If you click the word “Here”, it will take you to the FTDNA Fund page. From there you will see the instructions on how to donate funds to our project (or any other project for that matter), such as amount, type of donation, etc.

Get back to me if you have more questions.

Do you have a particular individual you wish to donate the $100 to be used toward a test? If so that too can be noted on the FTDNA fund page. Is there someone you know who wants to test at the sale price, and you wish to help pay for that test with the donation?

Dennis McClure, Co-Admin McClure DNA Project

Sent: Monday, April 25, 2016 8:16 PM
To: Dennis McClure
Subject: Testing Fund

Dennis,

I couldn't find the McClure Fund.
A lot of projects are sponsoring tests through tomorrow when the sale ends.
I want to donate $100, an but order has to be mailed time stamped for the 26th to qualify for the sale.

Bob

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.101 seconds with 19 queries.