World Families Forums - Thanking Seferhabahir

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 24, 2014, 01:40:20 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  Thanking Seferhabahir
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanking Seferhabahir  (Read 761 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: May 03, 2014, 04:45:05 AM »

This I wrote on yahoogroup, and I publish here too, because many think to have merits they haven't: if there was someone who fought against the the use of L150 by FTDNA and who clarified the situation about R-M269, not least by testing at my expence my acquired cousin Fabrizio Federighi, is me, and as there is some newby who is Z2107- and thinks to test himself for CTS7763 and CTS8966!: Thomas Krahn certainly thanks.

I thank you, seferhabahir, for having quoted me and our discussions on many fora (at least those that didn't ban me). I have to say that you have always been one of the few tolerant person in front of my opinions and sincerely interested to search for truth and not to confirm a prejudice. I've to say that with these Big Y and Full Genome we are arriving next in the solution of all our questions.
As you can see the idea that R1b1 and subclades come from Middle East is dominant in the newbies, and they are also willing to accept that the "European" haplogroup par excellance (if there is one) like R-L21 could have come from Middle East. Imagine how has been and is hard my struggle.
I have always put into account that the introgression into the Jewish pool of these "European" haplogroups or subclades may have happened before the Diaspora and not only after that. I spoke about this also before knowing you, already from the times of Rootsweb, that for me does mean 2007. But there is a problem, that these Jewish clades are always formed by an unique haplotype. The solutions are two: either it is true the explication that it is due to a bottleneck during the Middle Ages or to a recent introgression from elsewhere.
Not only your subclade presuppose an unique recent ancestor, but practically all the others:
R-V88, R1b1/L389+, R-M269/PF7558/PF7562/PF7563, R-L23/L277, R-U152/L408 etc, G2c of Kandell, and even the R1a "Levites", upon which a paper has been written, is practically an unique haplotype. It is true that pretty all these haplogroups have their own mutations which presuppose a long time of separation from the others, and it is confirmed by Big Y and Full Genome, but also mtDNA K1a1b1a as to my K1a1b1e has its own mutations, but this didn't prevent Costa et al. from demonstrating, I think, their European origin, and also your mtDNA is clearly "European".
I supposed, so long ago, that Jews (I am thinking to Ashkenazim but also to Sephardim) continue and have multiplied in their expansion from 400 then to 25,000 to the 10,000,000 before the WWII some rare European lineages very rare now or extinct in the European population. My K1a1b1e is counted upon the fingers of one hand, whereas the K1a1b1a are millions, and they would be much more without that criminal German.
Kind Regards, Gioiello
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:45:51 AM by Maliclavelli » Logged

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 17 queries.