World Families Forums - Thanking Michal

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
October 13, 2015, 07:24:52 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: Maliclavelli)
| | |-+  Thanking Michal
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Thanking Michal  (Read 663 times)

« on: April 18, 2014, 11:38:12 AM »

I thank here Michal for his post on Anthrogenica not being able to thank him there because suspended for one month, and above all for saying this: "Whether this is intrinsically related to some characteristic features of the R1b-L11 haplotypes (like for example a specific combination of some STR results that are more likely to oscillate around some "fixed" values), is hard to say without undertaking some advanced studies in this particular direction".
I remember that all my theories presupposed this, my golden principles:
mutations happen around the modal
there is a convergence to the modal as time passes
sometime a mutation goes for the tangent
rarely there are multistep mutations
All my theories about the time of expansion of R1b1 and subclades presupposed this.
And when he says this: " I would rather like to point out that there are not many cases of any apparent population replacements in any part of Western Europe (within a discussed period), while Central-Eastern Europe seems to have undergone such significant population replacements on at least several occasions" probably it could be in line with my theory of the "Italian Refugium".

YDNA: R-Z2110

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.085 seconds with 18 queries.