Welcome to the forum for this Surname Project. Feel free to post anything that pertains to the surname’s genealogy, DNA research, or to a specific family that is included in the Surname Project.
YOU MUST REGISTER AND LOG IN AT www.worldfamilies.net
TO POST ON THIS FORUM.
--How do I register to post on the forum? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register
--I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered
TO COMMENT ON AN EXISTING FORUM TOPIC:
1. Log in
2. Scroll to the last posting on the thread (topic) of interest
3. Click "reply" to post your comment.
TO START A NEW THREAD (TOPIC) ON THIS FAMILY FORUM:
1. Log in
2. Click the "Back" button to go back one screen
3. Click on "New Topic".
4. Type in your Subject (be sure to relate subject to your topic)
5. Add your comment or question. (Keep your postings related to genealogy and DNA testing, use good manners and clean language, and be polite.)
6. Click "Preview" and when you are satisfied, click "Save"
7. Click the "Notify" button at the bottom of the page if you want email notification of replies to your thread
TO SUBMIT YOUR PEDIGREE FOR THIS SURNAME PROJECT:
1. Go "Back" one page
2. Click the link for Family Pedigrees
3. Follow instructions for submitting your pedigree.