World Families Forums - Gent-Jent

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 21, 2014, 06:34:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'G'
| | |-+  Gant (Moderator: gantAdmin)
| | | |-+  Gent-Jent
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Gent-Jent  (Read 367 times)
yvonmagga

« on: October 18, 2013, 06:16:58 PM »

Sure would like to get some info on the Gent-Jent family, I will post my pedigree soon as I figure out how.  Is Gant the closest I can get to my surname???

Yvonne Jent Maggard
yvonmagga

« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2013, 12:39:32 AM »

Sure would like to get some info on the Gent-Jent family, I will post my pedigree soon as I figure out how.  Is Gant the closest I can get to my surname???
   I am getting matches notifications in my e mail, but having a terrible password problem, have to get a new password everytime I try to get in, can not get in far enough to get much info.  To my matches, I would love to contact you, maybe you can e mail me at yvonmagga@gmail.com    please.

Yvonne Jent Maggard
yvonmagga

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2013, 01:02:52 AM »

I am getting matches notifications in my e mail, but having a terrible password problem, have to get a new password everytime I try to get in, can not get in far enough to get much info.  To my matches, I would love to contact you, maybe you can e mail me at yvonmagga@gmail.com    please.
  Working on the JENT-GENT line.

Yvonne Jent Maggard
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.068 seconds with 19 queries.