World Families Forums - New to here

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 10, 2014, 09:40:21 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  McClure (Moderator: Dennis McClure)
| | | |-+  New to here
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: New to here  (Read 240 times)
made1974

« on: September 03, 2013, 02:07:43 PM »

Hi All

I am from Canada.  My grandmother just turned 90 and her birthday wish was that I see where she is from.  I've been attempting some research and wonder if you can all help me find which pedigree I should be viewing as it is confusing to me.

Her name is Cathleen Rosenthal (nee McClure) DOB is March 1923 her family immigrated to Canada in the early 1900's, I believe around 1917.  She had brother John, Edward, and Charles, I am missing other data I will get more in a few days.  She talks of being from Northern Ireland, Fernaugh (?Spelling).

I am going to Ireland March 29-31, 2014 which includes my birthday of March 30, and would love to see where our ancestors came from and any living ones that may be out there.

If anyone can offer tips or tricks to navigating through the pedigrees it would be much appreciated.  Thanks

Marcya
Dennis McClure

« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2013, 06:54:27 AM »

Hello Marcya,

I am Dennis McClure, Admin for the McClure DNA Project. Have you been to the McClure DNA Project, in particular, the Patriarch section which is one large page of pedigrees broken down by lineage & then into branches within a lineage?

Go to our project by clicking the link below, once there click on "Patriarchs" that will bring you to the pedigrees. Use your "Ctrl F" to search the page.

http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/mcclure

Let me know how you make out.

Dennis McClure, Admin McClure DNA Project
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.126 seconds with 19 queries.