World Families Forums - Perhaps the tombstone upon all theories of hg. R1b come from Middle East to West

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2014, 09:26:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  Perhaps the tombstone upon all theories of hg. R1b come from Middle East to West
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Perhaps the tombstone upon all theories of hg. R1b come from Middle East to West  (Read 292 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: July 06, 2013, 06:16:09 PM »

Perhaps the tombstone upon all theories of hg. R1b come from Middle East to Western Europe with agriculturalists

Frequently in the past I used the study and the path of rare haplogroups (Y and mt) to understand their origin and their pathway. I arrived in this way to my theory of an Italian Refugium and the peopling of Western Europe after the Younger Dryas and the first expansion with agriculturalists to Iberia and Central Europe. My mt K1a1b1e is a clear tool for demonstrating the origin in Italy and the diffusion to the Isles via Central Europe. Y R-L51 and R-P312/DF27- are tools for demonstrating the expansion via Iberia etc.
In appearance this paper studies the Belorusians but says much more: A. Kushniarevich et al., Uniparental Genetic Heritage of Belarusians: Encounter of Rare Middle Eastern Matrilineages with a Central European Mitochondrial DNA Pool, PLOS ONE, June 2013.
The authors, many illustrious (the Italians Achilli and Torroni and the Israelian Behar), take in consideration two very rare mt: N1a3 and N3.
Apart the fact that I don't understand why their origin is believed in Middle East (N1a3 has "the highest frequencies but a rather low diversity in Middle East" p. 4, and this shouldn't be a merit), their diffusion would demonstrate that the expansion happened after the Younger Dryas:

"It suggests that movement of populations over the  West Asian space during the Pleistocene-Holocene boundary, coinciding perhaps with the end of the Younger Dryas, was more intense than in later periods, during the mid-Holocene, well after the transition of human to agriculture and largely sedentary lifestyle" (p. 6).

You know that my theory presupposes that R1b1 was in the Italian Refugium during the Younger Dryas and that its Western European subclades derive from it an not from other R1b1 present in the Caucasus or elsewhere.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.058 seconds with 17 queries.