World Families Forums - Jewish roots for L226?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 17, 2014, 07:23:10 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  Jewish roots for L226?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Jewish roots for L226?  (Read 9843 times)
pcusack1

« on: June 22, 2013, 09:53:11 PM »

I'm an L226 positive. But my genealogy indicates I'm of French Royal Blood. I suspect that both the French throne and Irish Throne are of Jewish Royal bloodlines (Ur=Kuwait=Abraham/ Genebase.com). 

I think it was Mileisus of Jewish Khazaria (Khuzestan)who went to Spain and whose sons went to Ireland to become the Royal O'Brien's.

On the French side, Machir of Narbonne was of Jewish Royalty.

As well the house of Capet comes out of Aragon, Spain.

I'm no expert. I leave it for you to discuss.
pcusack1

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 11:34:39 PM »

I read where the Scots are of Jewish descent.

eg King David
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 08:03:27 AM »

It isn't likely that any of that is true for so many reasons that it would take a really long post to list them all.

L226 is a subclade of Z253, which is a subclade of DF13, which is a subclade of L21, which is a subclade of P312, which is a subclade of L11.

One might - might -  be able to argue for a west Asian origin for L11, but the rest of those are all European, and there is no evidence of a connection between any of them and the Khazars, as exciting as that might be. L11 itself probably first arose in Europe.

The Khazars were a Turkic people who converted to Judaism in the 8th century. Religion would have been about the only thing they shared with Abraham and David.

I would think being a descendant of the very Irish Dalcassians would be honor enough. Why try to introduce far-fetched, highly imaginative notions that bear little or no resemblance to reality?

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 08:08:35 AM by rms2 » Logged

Dubhthach
Old Hand

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2013, 10:29:11 AM »

Mac ÍOSÓC, Mac ÍOSÓG—V—M'Isock, M'Kysoke, M'Kyssock, M'Kysog, MacKissock, MacCussack, Kissack, Cusack; 'son of Isaac'; the name of an old Thomond family; found also in Galway, Roscommon and Donegal. It was also an old surname in the Isle of Man, where it is still represented by Kissack.

Mac ÍSEÓG—V—M'Ishocke, Cusack; a variant of Mac Íosóg, which see; still in use in Co. Galway.

Thomond = North Munster eg. Tuadhmhumhain/Tuamhain. This is the the Kingdom controlled by the Dál gCais before they managed to grab the Kingship of all Munster from the Eoghanacht.
pcusack1

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2013, 12:21:55 PM »

It isn't likely that any of that is true for so many reasons that it would take a really long post to list them all.

L226 is a subclade of Z253, which is a subclade of DF13, which is a subclade of L21, which is a subclade of P312, which is a subclade of L11.

One might - might -  be able to argue for a west Asian origin for L11, but the rest of those are all European, and there is no evidence of a connection between any of them and the Khazars, as exciting as that might be. L11 itself probably first arose in Europe.

The Khazars were a Turkic people who converted to Judaism in the 8th century. Religion would have been about the only thing they shared with Abraham and David.

I would think being a descendant of the very Irish Dalcassians would be honor enough. Why try to introduce far-fetched, highly imaginative notions that bear little or no resemblance to reality?

Genebase.com has population studies.  My highest match is to Kuwait. This, of course is where Abraham originated in Ur (Genesis)
pcusack1

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2013, 12:26:25 PM »

There is why are called Red Jews. They have red hair and blue eyes - like the Irish.  The Bible tells us David had a ruddy (red) complexion.

Genebase.com  indicated my YDNA comes out of Jewish Khazaria or Khuzestan.
Webb
Old Hand

« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2013, 03:14:18 PM »

There is why are called Red Jews. They have red hair and blue eyes - like the Irish.  The Bible tells us David had a ruddy (red) complexion.

Keep in mind Europeans have been traveling to the Middle East for a very long time.  The celts marched into Asia Minor, plus the Romans conquered areas there, then the crusades.  These are all many oppurtunities for L21 snps to get deposited there.

William B. Webb
P312>DF27>Z220
Curtis Pigman(Pigmon)
Old Hand

« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2013, 03:28:13 PM »

Just curious, what is your RMI number with this population study on Genebase? 

I recently had an RMI of 294.47 for Smyrna, Greece and 205.53 for Phocaea, Greece. 

R1b1a2a1a1b3c3a L2+ Z49+ Z142+ Z150/Z12222+ (L20-,L196-,and L562-)
ysearch.org ID ZHHCY

Dubhthach
Old Hand

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2013, 04:26:13 PM »

L226 going on men who have tested positive for it is at most 1200-1400 years old. It's heavily tied to men belonging to "Irish Type III" str cluster and bearing surnames linked to the Dál gCais dynastical grouping.

Cusack itself is an Irish name with at least one form of the name coming from North Munster specifically the area ruled by the Dál gCais. I think it's fairly evident that it's not connected to either Galatians in "Asia Minor" or to Khazaria.

-Paul
(DF41+)
pcusack1

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2013, 06:52:17 PM »

Just curious, what is your RMI number with this population study on Genebase? 

25.71 Kuwait

I recently had an RMI of 294.47 for Smyrna, Greece and 205.53 for Phocaea, Greece. 
pcusack1

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2013, 06:55:06 PM »

L226 going on men who have tested positive for it is at most 1200-1400 years old. It's heavily tied to men belonging to "Irish Type III" str cluster and bearing surnames linked to the Dál gCais dynastical grouping.

Cusack itself is an Irish name with at least one form of the name coming from North Munster specifically the area ruled by the Dál gCais. I think it's fairly evident that it's not connected to either Galatians in "Asia Minor" or to Khazaria.

-Paul
(DF41+)

If I am a Cusack, the Cusacks are  linked to the MacNameras.  They may well be a Sept.  I have an odd marker DYS391=12.  There is but one O'Brien who has the same.
pcusack1

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2013, 07:02:02 PM »

The Khazars nobility traced their ancestry back to the Northern Kings of Israel.  That's why they "converted.". They would be of the northern tribe of Joseph I think - who rules his brothers (Genesis).  The southern tribes were Judah and Benjamin.

pcusack1

« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2013, 07:10:17 PM »

The southern tribes were Judah and Benjamin.

The Khazars nobility traced their ancestry back to the Northern Kings of Israel.  That's why they "converted.". They would be of the northern tribe of Joseph I think - who rules his brothers (Genesis).

If I recall, Mileisus was a Khazar who travelled to Egypt, then Northern Spain, then sons to Ir-land.
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2013, 07:23:09 PM »

Ah, the "Lost Ten Tribes of Israel". The northern kingdom of Israel, as opposed to the southern kingdom of Judah, was conquered by the Assyrians in, as I recall, the 8th century BC. Its inhabitants, all of the tribes of Israel except Judah and Benjamin, were removed from their homeland and dispersed throughout the Assyrian Empire, which did not include Khazaria, to keep them from causing trouble.

There is no more evidence of a connection between the Khazars and the kings of Israel than there is between the Amerindians and the "Lost Ten Tribes of Israel" (a feature of The Book of Mormon).

The Khazars were a Turkic people. Last I heard, most of their descendants, including the Jewish ones, are R1a1.

« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:26:24 PM by rms2 » Logged

rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2013, 07:25:13 PM »

-Paul
(DF41+)

It's not likely to be connected to French royalty either.

pcusack1

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2013, 07:25:46 PM »

I must admit, this is all well over my head. I'm still learning.  My guess is that L226 is royal line of David, France, and Ireland and perhaps all the royal houses of Europe.  But I'm too uninformed to figure it out. I leave it to experts to tell me the answer.

If you can shed light it is appreciated. I have no desire to be a King. I'm not the heir anyway.  I prefer Physics.:)
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2013, 07:29:42 PM »

Honestly, I think you are lucky to be Irish Type III/L226+ and should be proud of that.

That's a result that gives you a degree of geographic and ancestral specificity that most of us just dream about. I, for one, am very envious.

But, honestly, there's no reason to think it's connected to King David, the Jews, the Khazars or to French royalty.

pcusack1

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2013, 07:36:25 PM »

Actually, my maternal grandfather is a LeClair. I was shocked to find out that he is of Spanish descent.  His mother was a North American Indian - shock!  I'm just trying to piece together evidence I found here with what I observe in genetics. I think L226 is French too.
pcusack1

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2013, 07:44:08 PM »

Take a step back.

Louis XVII was rescued from Bastille prison by Sir Edmund Burke and was put with his niece Mary Burke in Tipperary.  A Thomas Cusack married Mary Burke. The adopted king was given the name Thomas John Cusack.  I'm Paul Thomas Cusack, an L226

If you see a photo of me against Louis XVII at age 10, we're a match. There is lots more evidence I won't put here.
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2013, 07:52:45 PM »

There is a slight problem with that. Blood allegedly belonging to Louis XVI (the father of Louis XVII) recently tested G2a, not R-L226.

Genetic analysis of the presumptive blood from Louis XVI, king of France
« Last Edit: June 23, 2013, 07:57:07 PM by rms2 » Logged

pcusack1

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2013, 07:56:31 PM »

Its not his blood.

And the heart tissue is not Louis' but the "great bastard of the great one MAINE" (MAria aNtoniettE) Nostradamus
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2013, 08:02:27 PM »

Please explain to me, preferably without cryptic references to Nostradamus, how the line of Louis XVI came to belong to an otherwise totally Munster Irish, Dalcassian subclade.

Honestly, I'm starting to hear the old theme music from The Twilight Zone.

pcusack1

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2013, 08:04:39 PM »

L226 might be the royal house of Europe - not just Ireland. . In science you need an open mind.

Thanks anyway.
pcusack1

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2013, 08:09:19 PM »

BTW Cusack is MacIsog or MacIssac as any keychain will tell you as in Abraham, Issac, and Jacob was  Jews.

God Luck!
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2013, 08:11:18 PM »

If I name my kid Spock, does that make him a Vulcan?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.092 seconds with 19 queries.