World Families Forums - McCaleb/McCalip Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 02:31:19 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'M'
| | |-+  McCaleb/McCalip
| | | |-+  McCaleb/McCalip Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: McCaleb/McCalip Family Pedigrees  (Read 804 times)
Marilyn Teaff Barton
Administrator
Guru

« on: June 03, 2013, 04:58:51 PM »

Welcome to the Pedigree Forum for the McCaleb Surname Project!

Project’s Website: http://www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/mccaleb/
[Navigate to all pages of the project's website using the links across the top of the page.]

We invite you to submit your "Pedigree".

1. If you are a member of the project, send the pedigree by email directly to carrie@worldfamilies.net and she or the Project Administrator will post it on the project's Patriarchs Page (www.worldfamilies.net/surname/mccaleb/pats).

Please include the following:
# Name of project
# Kit Number if tested
# Name of person posting pedigree
# Email address to be posted with pedigree:
# Name, birthdate, birthplace, spouse of Earliest Known Ancestor
# List each succeeding generation below, using only those four items of information (or substitute another item of information if missing an item)

2. You are invited to post your pedigree on the forum below if you are:
a.  A Researcher who is not a member of the Surname DNA Project, but wishes to share a family pedigree.
b.  A Project Member who wishes to post a more extended version of their pedigree to supplement the “stripped down” pedigree posted on the Patriarch Page.

To post on this Pedigree Forum:
1.  Register and log in at www.worldfamilies.net.
(How do I register to post a pedigree? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/register)
(I've already registered. How do I log in? Click here http://www.worldfamilies.net/alreadyregistered)

2.  When you have logged in, scroll to the last posting on this forum, click "reply" and post your pedigree.
a.  Please do not include names for anyone born after 1910, to protect privacy.
b.  If you have questions or are unable to post your pedigree on this forum, please contact carrie@worldfamilies.net

For a step-by-step guide to using DNA for genealogy, please read DNA the Smart Way www.worldfamilies.net/smart
Vickie McCalip Webb

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2013, 09:10:11 PM »

Project Name: McCaleb/McCalip

Researcher Posting: Vickie McCalip Webb
email:  vickiew_39649@yahoo.com
Kit 79230 Floyd L. McCalip (b. 1923, d. 2009)

My GGGGrandfather is Daniel McCaleb/McCalip, b. abt 1775, d. 1838 in Copiah County, MS. He was in Mississippi in 1802 based on Natchez Court Records-Unclaimed Property.  He married Rachel Adkinson in 1805, Jefferson Co., MS;

My GGGrandfather is Fielding Cook McCalip, b. 1821-24 in MS, d. abt. 1863, m. Sarah Elizabeth Lowe;

My GGrandfather is Edmond Fielding McCalip, b. 1852 in MS, d. 1929 in MS, m. Jane Obedience Lowe;

My Grandfather is Obed Homer McCalip, b. 1901 in Lincoln Co., MS, d. 1967 in Pike Co., MS (his nephew Floyd McCalip submitted DNA), m. to Willie Lee Statham;

« Last Edit: June 10, 2013, 01:06:00 PM by Terry Barton » Logged

VickieW_MS
connie87

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2013, 06:20:22 PM »

Charles McCalip (dec'd) b 1928 Indian Terr.
father: John Wesley McCalip m. O. Arzella Williams
              1882-1941
father: William McCalip/McCaleb- m Pollie Walters
                  1850 Tenn
father: James McCaleb m. Susan A. --
              abt 1829 Tenn
father: Hansel McCaleb m. Louisa--
Still actively working on this line, as there are some discrepencies that need to be corrected.
Connie Williams
ftdna kit no.42357
ysearch G7961

Connie Williams
mcalpage

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 07:00:23 AM »

Project Name: McCaleb/McCalip
Researcher Posting: Janice McAlpine
email: mcalpage@cox.net

1.  Ephraim McCaleb b. abt. 1725, perhaps in Chester Co., Pennsylvania, or Northern Ireland, d. shortly before  November 1770 on Little Troublesome Creek, in Orange Co., North Carolina.  He married Catherine Sanders/Sanderson on December 12, 1750, at the  Holy Trinity (Old Swedes) Church in Wilmington, New Castle Co., Delaware.

2.  James McCaleb, Sr. b. abt. 1764, in Orange Co., North Carolina, d. 7 June 1828, in Hickman Co., Tennessee.  He was buried in the McCaleb Family Cemetery, Peach Orchard, Little Lot, Hickman Co., Tennessee., James married Mary "Polly" Hallum about 1785, probably in Guilford/Rockingham Co., North Carolina.

3.  John McCaleb b. 11 Jan 1789, in Rockingham Co., North Carolina, d. 1858 in Hickman Co., Tennessee.  He married Sarah Hutchingson on 27 Feb 1809 in Tennessee.

4.  Sarah (Sally) E. McCaleb b. abt. 1825 in Hickman Co., Tennessee, d. 3 Feb 1881 near Bells, Warren, Fannin Co.,  Texas.  She married James Ellison Adcock abt. 1844 in Hickman Co., Tennessee.

5.  Amanda Ellison Adcock b. 8 Aug 1861, Hill Co., Texas or Sherman, Grayson Co., Texas, d. 18 Aug 1939, Erick, Beckham Co., Oklahoma. She married Amzy Oda Page on 30 May 1880 in Warren, Fannin Co., Texas.

My husband is the g-grandson of Amzy and Amanda Adcock Page.

Janice McAlpine
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 19 queries.