We invite you to post your "Pedigree" on the U5 Project Matriarch page.? Simply click HERE[/b] and type in your family information, then click "Post".?
1. You can provide either your personal ancestry or you can provide general family information.? Two examples are listed below as references.
2. This info is meant to provide enough so that another researcher can recognise your family and contact you, and is not a place to list all you know.
3. Keep to one line per generation.? Abbreviate and leave off unnecessary date (married date & place & death date & place)
4. Please keep the information simple and don't try to "Format" it, as that will only make more work for us.?
5. You need to provide your name and email address, so that other researchers can contact you.
PERSONAL ANCESTRY (one generation per line, 80 letters maximum per line)
Personal Pedigree - Linda Jonas [ljonas AT ix.netcom.com]
Martha L. Gay, b. 1851 TN, d. 1925 Knox Co., TN, m (1) __ Copeland, m (2) Charles S. George
Margaret Eliza Jane George b 1881 Knox Co., TN, d. 1967 Knox Co., TN, m John Henry Willis
Dolly Ella Mae Willis b. 1907 Knox Co., TN, d. 1948 Cincinnati, OH, m. Harold Elmore Nichols
FAMILY ANCESTRY (limit to 5 generations, one generation per line, 80 letters maximum per line)
Family Pedigree - Terry Barton [terry AT bartonsite.org] [This is a paternal pedigree, so you would substitute female names to show your mother's maternal line]
Thomas Barton, purchased land, Stafford Co VA, 1678
? ?Thomas Barton, b c1666,? m Grace
? ? ? Thomas Barton, d 1751/2, Prince William Co VA
? ? ? ? ?David Barton, b c1730, Stafford Co VA, m Ruth Oldham
? ? ? ? ?Thomas Barton Sr, b c1732, m? Sarah Wilson
? ? ? ? ?John Barton, m Rhoda/Rhody
? ? ? Valentine Barton, b. c1703/6, m Ann Bivin
? ? ? ? ?Charles Barton, b c1721
? ? ? Burr Barton, b c1704/8, m Elizabeth
? ? ? James Barton, b c1711
? ? ? William Barton, b c1712/31
? ? ? Lydia Barton, b c1716/18, m Benjamin Drummond
Please use these abbreviations:
m = married
b = birth date
d = death date
c1930 = circa (around) 1930
Co = County
VA = Virginia (GA for Georgia, CA for California, etc.)
Click HERE to post your pedigree