World Families Forums - Fast mutating markers DYS458 and 570 among descendants of Étienne de Nevers.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
February 22, 2017, 12:42:45 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'G'
| | |-+  Greenwood (Moderator: greenwoodAdmin)
| | | |-+  Fast mutating markers DYS458 and 570 among descendants of Étienne de Nevers.
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Fast mutating markers DYS458 and 570 among descendants of Étienne de Nevers.  (Read 162 times)
michel

« on: January 02, 2017, 07:08:59 AM »

Hi,

I administrate few accounts at FTDNA, one of them being 251625 for which a YDNA111 and a  Big Y has been done.

One area I'm interested in is how fast mutating markers DYS458 and 570 spreads among the descendants of Étienne de Nevers.  The first participants were members of the Board of the Boisvert Families Association. More participants were added since then. Up to now, we are 13 participants.  I keep looking regularly on y-results page of this project for new members that I will eventually contact. I tabulate results, with lineage (<100 years omitted) , in a large Excel sheet that I send to participants as blind carbon copies to preserve confidentiality.

I am doing this only for Haplo E, lineage I.  Greenwood of other haplogroups, please, do not contact me.

sincerely.

michel boisvert
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.06 seconds with 19 queries.