World Families Forums - Waddell Family Pedigrees

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2015, 08:56:38 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  Waddell (Moderator: Terry Barton )
| | | |-+  Waddell Family Pedigrees
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Waddell Family Pedigrees  (Read 39463 times)
maribar
Administrator

« Reply #75 on: May 31, 2013, 02:55:27 PM »

Hi Leah,

Thanks for posting your pedigree.  We hope an interested researcher will see it and contact you to share information.  We have revised our policy for the Patriarch Page so that only pedigrees for members of the Surname Project at Family Tree DNA are posted on the Project’s Patriarch Page.  If there is a kit number associated with this pedigree, please send your pedigree by email to carrie@worldfamilies.net.  Best of luck in your further research.

After November 15, 2012, pedigrees of project members must be submitted by email to carrie@worldfamilies.net in order to be posted on the Patriarch Page.

Best Regards,
Mari
yellowooleybear

« Reply #76 on: January 11, 2015, 10:58:11 PM »

My mother was born in 1926 in Glasgow, Scotland.  Her birth name was Jean Waddell McDonald.  Looking for any information that may help me find any family.  Thank you
mgwadd

« Reply #77 on: January 16, 2015, 04:04:52 PM »

I am relatively new to the Waddell DNA project and enjoyed reading the history page of the website and, in particular, about William who didn't drown on the prison ship and later settled in N. Ireland with his 4 sons (Thomas, William, John and James) settling in America.  However, I don't seem to see this specific line in the list of Patriarchs...is it there?

Thanks,

Mike Waddell
Emmaus, PA

Mike Waddell
Terry Barton
Administrator
Guru

« Reply #78 on: March 15, 2015, 05:38:40 PM »

Hi Mike.  Sorry.

Your ancestor not appearing in the Patriarch list simply means that none of the researchers have reported your ancestor as their ancestor.  Your yDNA test will be compared against all yDNA records at Family Tree DNA.  If any of your genetic Waddell cousins have tested (no matter who they reported as Earliest Ancestor), you’ll learn of them by your match to them.   Their ancestor might even be brother or cousin to your ancestor

Terry
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.122 seconds with 19 queries.