World Families Forums - Individuals who have tested at any lab can upload their DNA markers??

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 13, 2014, 11:11:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Autosomal Block DNA Testing - "Family Finder" and "Relative Finder"
| | |-+  Individuals who have tested at any lab can upload their DNA markers??
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Individuals who have tested at any lab can upload their DNA markers??  (Read 844 times)
lapolice12

« on: July 27, 2012, 02:30:17 PM »

"Individuals who have tested at any lab can upload their DNA markers for free and search for free." says Genetrack Biolabs about "DNA Reunion"

The site (DNA Reunion) is poorly done, and any "uploading your DNA markers for free" link does not exist, along with the fact  that they do not know how to code PHP/MySQL.

Does anyone in the this forum know of any such service online that allows you to upload the results of one's genetic profile (in my case the Autosomal STR Profile with 27 markers) that one has received from a lab and who wants to get a "second opinion"?

Thanks with any pointing in the right direction....

Norman L.
rms2
Board Moderator
Guru

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 06:47:54 AM »

Have you checked with Family Tree DNA?

devall6

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2013, 07:52:41 PM »

www.gedmatch.com allows uploads in all the popular formats and material can be searched against their database or individual files, no charge. 
APPLEGATE_J

« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 10:52:43 PM »

I do not know of any free service that will run autosomal STR comparisons.  I wish I did.  Like you I do not want to get a second opinion from the original source.

Maternal: T2b15
Paternal: R-L2 (Z49+, Z142-, L562+, Z51+)
Mix: 47 English, 16 Irish, 12 unknown, 11 Scotch, >7 Dutch, 2 German, <1 Indian, 0 Wesh, 0 Native
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.103 seconds with 18 queries.