World Families Forums - Sheets Family Rh Blood Factor

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 19, 2014, 01:19:06 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'S'
| | |-+  Sheets (Moderator: Paul Sheats)
| | | |-+  Sheets Family Rh Blood Factor
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Sheets Family Rh Blood Factor  (Read 864 times)
Dracunberg

« on: July 19, 2012, 05:37:04 AM »

I am doing a study on the Rh factor in the Sheets family bloodline. Please reply to this post!

People with Rh possitive blood share a common gene with the Rhesus monkey, while Rh negative blood cannot be traced to any certain origin, and is considered 'alien' to this planet. Rh negative blood seems to be shrouded in mystery.

I have Rh negative blood, and I am very interested in learning the Rh factor of other members of the Sheets Family.

I am eager to hear back from you

-Ian Sheets

"Vero Nihil Verius"
Dracunberg

« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 10:19:42 PM »

Excerpts from a report on Rh Negative blood:

"Have you ever wondered if your blood type has some sort of influence on your characteristics? If you have RH negative blood, you may be interested to see if you fit into your blood type category...

"First of all, what is RH negative blood? People with negative blood do not have the "Rhesus factor" or "D antigen, " An antigen is anything that riles up our immune system into making antibodies against it, and we have a lot--about fifty--that are in our blood. One of the top five most important antigens in our blood is "D" and if you lack this particular one, you are RH negative.

"There is a lot of information about common factors in people with RH negative blood. There are some physical traits which can be proven, some mental tendencies, (harder to prove), and some metaphysical type traits (very hard if not impossible to prove!).

"Characteristics that can be scientifically proved or observed:

•larger than average head size
 •low blood pressure
 •low pulse rate
 •extra vertebrae or rib
 •high IQ
 •heightened senses, including vision
 •cannot be cloned
 •light colored hair, mostly red or reddish,
 •light colored eyes (blue, green or greenish brown eyes)
 •sensitive to sun and heat
 •often are healers
 •body scars that cannot be explained
 •often have empathetic illnesses

"Strange metaphysical characteristics that are debatable:

•some sort of extrasensory and/or psychic ability
 •hightened intuition
 •psychic dreams
 •might be able to interfere with electricity
 •strange things happening that cannot be explained

"RH negative blood which is not found anywhere in nature except in humans. It acts like it does not belong here. Interestingly, those with the highest Rh-negative rate are a branch of people in Europe called the Basques. Basques have almost double the European rate (which is abnormally high to begin with) of Rh-negative people. Rh-factor protein is divided among races. 15 percent of Caucasians, 5 to 10 percent of African Americans, and 1 to 2 percent of Asians are negative for the protein."

"Vero Nihil Verius"
mikelschuetz

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 09:27:53 AM »

Michael Schuetz
Blood type:  A+
Haplogroup R1-b

Thanks for posting your querry about blood type. Would you expect that everyone from a certain lineage to have the same blood type? What is the hypothesis that you are trying to verify?
Dracunberg

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2012, 01:22:06 PM »

Hello All,

First I would like to thank everyone for being so supportive of this study which I am doing on the Rh factor frequencies in the Sheets lineage. Many of you now have the question of 'why' i am doing this.

I want you to all know, if you don't already, that scientists only have knowledge about 5% of the human DNA. The other 95% they labelled "Junk DNA" simply because it all remains a mystery to them. Recent Biologists, Ethno-Biologists, and scientists from around the World are proposing the idea that when our genetic makeup is formed inside the womb, we can take DNA traits from anyone in our whole ancestral line. Meaning that if John Doe had Ramses as an ancestor, he could take his genetic traits from thousands of years in the past. This DNA would then be filed away by scientists as 'junk' DNA, when really it would be some of the most profound DNA Mr. John Doe carries! This could explain how Rh factors and other genetic traits can 'skip around' through each generation, it all has to do with our junk DNA and what scientists don't know about it.

This theory isn't as new as many people tend to think. All the ancient religions held to the belief of one's inheritence from his ancient ancestors. So what is the purpose of this 'junk' DNA which seems to lie dormant in ones genetic makeup? There are only theories, but if you are interested in learning more about this I encourage you to do so.

So, junk DNA. Rh factor. Both elements that trace back to the origins of life, and yet they are shrouded in mystery. These two things hold the answers to human life as a whole. Our inheritence not only from our parents and ancestors, but from the first seed of creation lie in these two mysterious elements of the Human Being.

I am trying to pinpoint the origins and histories of the Sheets lineages, and Rh factors are important in doing this. These things can tell me more about the environments in which our ancestors came through in the course of history, as well as other things.

I hope this was helpful in answering everyones question as to why this is important to me, and again, thank all of you who respond for your support in trying to dig further into the annals of the Sheets lineage

"Vero Nihil Verius"
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.067 seconds with 18 queries.