World Families Forums - Robbins Family Of Cape Cod

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 11, 2014, 06:12:44 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Robbins Family Of Cape Cod
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Robbins Family Of Cape Cod  (Read 1325 times)
ralpherobbins@yaho

« on: July 09, 2005, 08:56:45 PM »

I recently took part in a DNA test at familytreedna.com.I learned of the origins of the family but was already pretty sure the family name originated in England.How we got to America is what interested me.I found a genealogy of my particular Robbins family,written by a man named H.N.Latey and published in 1919 as part of the "Library Of Cape Cod".This particuar Robbins family lived mostly in Harwich,MA.
Misty LaVinia Marsh

« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:39:13 AM »

I have been going thru the paper version of the Robbins family of Cape Cod by H.N. Latey.My Grandfathers mother was Frances E. Lutz Daughter of Lurin Robbins and Mamie Ferris. I am trying to figure out who my Grandfathers father was (my grandfathers name is Elmer Milton Marsh) My grandfathers fathers name is Howard A.R. Marsh , i cannot find anything on my great grandfather. if anyone can help i would be greatful. i am the only one in my close family that cares to hold on to family history. the only thing in my paperwork that mentions Howard A.R. Marsh  is in 1928 he was a paperhanger @ possibly 5118A N. Bway?????

Misty Marsh, Daughter of Michael Jay Marsh, Son of Elmer Milton Marsh (son of Howard A.R. Marsh)Robbins Family of Cape Cod.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.