World Families Forums - Autosomal make up of ancient Central Asians

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2014, 11:39:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  Autosomal Block DNA Testing - "Family Finder" and "Relative Finder"
| | |-+  Autosomal make up of ancient Central Asians
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Autosomal make up of ancient Central Asians  (Read 591 times)
intrestedinhistory
Old Hand

« on: May 07, 2012, 07:26:34 PM »

We know ancient central asians would have been the combination of indo-iranian nomads (i ssume they brought women though) and west asian farmers along with probably some tocharians.

I don't know how far the west asian neolithic extended into central asia. kazakhs have decent west asian/southern admixture which I am guessing is West Asian neolithic but could be indo-iranian or later turkic or something.

What would have been their autosmal make up and phenotype?

How prevalent would the Northern component be in the area if not for backmigrations, south asian and iranian traders and turkic, sassanid, mongol invasions, greek invasions? What about other components?

And did the following groups exist in central asia(not the tarim)?

Scythians
Cimmerians
Alans
Sarmatians
Tocharians (kushans and they borrowed from the bmac language so I assume they have contibuted to central asia, NW south asia and south-central asia)
intrestedinhistory
Old Hand

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2012, 07:31:12 PM »

And is there evidence of Scythians or Andronovo being proto slavic or baltic  or finmno ugric? or admixture of indoiranians with these groups. I have heard corded ware is one of the ancestor of andronovo . Is that true? proto slavic admix seems unlikely since they were far away, different culture and came later in history so what to make of z280/z283/m458 in central asia?

And what of lactose persistence?

And the origin of light eyes, hair and skin among Indo -iranians along with Nordoid/Cromagnoid features? Is that native to them or gotten from some sort of other mesolithic/paleolithic group carring ydna I or something? Who was first with these features? What lineage did they have? Same for lactose persistence?

I have heard G2a is from the Caucasus and is lactose persistence. Could it be indo iranian assimilated g2a Caucasus men or is that neolithic? what of g1 and g2c?

thanks
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:41:49 PM by intrestedinhistory » Logged
intrestedinhistory
Old Hand

« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2012, 08:42:20 PM »

Do tocharians and tripoyle settlments have a significance in central asia (not including the tarim but actual countries of central asia)?

And what is the origin of satemization?

Is there actually eveidence linking corded ware to being an ancestor  of andronovo, scythians or tocharians or alans or whatever being proto slavs originally or protor slav/uralic admix in indo iranians?

Also could some of the ydna I , R1a and northern component in Iranians and other indo iranians be from the cels that invaded anatolia? I believe they were from france so I guess it would be easy to tell via looking at R1b haplotypes and these are not found in most anatolians  much less iranians and central asians.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2012, 08:51:22 PM by intrestedinhistory » Logged
intrestedinhistory
Old Hand

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2012, 09:20:00 PM »

Also when did Jews and arabs reach central asia? they certainly werent there for most of its history which is neolithic farmer+ indo-iranians. I doubt they existed during scythian times or indo-iranianc entral asia. later turkic invasions and the silk road changed it.

would this explain some m269 in central asia?
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.076 seconds with 18 queries.