World Families Forums - Calling any Batemans with connections to Limerick Ireland - Family Finder DNA

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 17, 2014, 10:01:43 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'B'
| | |-+  Bateman
| | | |-+  Calling any Batemans with connections to Limerick Ireland - Family Finder DNA
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Calling any Batemans with connections to Limerick Ireland - Family Finder DNA  (Read 392 times)
genemonkey

« on: April 14, 2012, 01:51:58 AM »

I am descended from a Henry Bateman abt 1800 who was believed to be a sea captain, he was married to Maria Alphonso from Spain , who had a daughter Elizabeth in Limerick later known by the names Kennedy/ Murphy. I am keen to connect with others from the same lineage.  Sadly I have no one to do a ydna for me.  I would like to encouge any of you out there who have done the ydna, to also do the family finder test at familytreedna.com to help connect up to other branches of the family like me.!!

If your connections are in Limerick we might be related.  Henry is a very solid brick wall for me as I know nothing about his origins.

Please help.
Veronica
Australia

Genemonkey

Alice Springs, Australia.

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 18 queries.