World Families Forums - To Jafety R1b-U152 on Albanian cluster

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
August 29, 2014, 04:07:23 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  R1b General (Moderator: rms2)
| | |-+  To Jafety R1b-U152 on Albanian cluster
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: To Jafety R1b-U152 on Albanian cluster  (Read 680 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: February 21, 2012, 04:11:19 PM »

I have just received this message from this individual (Group:Global Moderator Posts:7,751 Joined:05-February 08 Gender:Male Location:Canada  y-DNA Haplogroup: R-L342.2 y-Search ID:CXD4T mtDNA Haplogroup: H11a2 mitoSearch ID::CXD4T) not difficult to identify:
Gioiello:
Your posting ability is being disabled for a prior ban.

Then what I wrote I post here for Jafety:

This cluster was named “Albanian” by Argiedude some years ago, the first who spoke about it. After I demonstrated that the cluster was diffused in the Balkans and not only amongst Albanians and I called it “Balkan cluster”. We should read again what Argiedude and me wrote about this on “Dienekes’Anthropology blog” and on Worldfamilies, seen that I was banned from other blogs then. I supposed also that the cluster was present and more ancient in Italy, if the Ligurian Risso belongs to it. Ciulla is an Italian but from Arbereshe origin (“Hora I-Arbereshvet” near Palermo, Sicily) then genetically an Albanian.
The last paper on Serbian haplotypes, cited by Ricardo Costa de Oliveira on this site and I spoke about to mariglen (Fega) in the French part of this blog, has two “Balkan cluster” amongst Serbs.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Richard Rocca
Old Hand

« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 04:36:52 PM »

I have just received this message from this individual (Group:Global Moderator Posts:7,751 Joined:05-February 08 Gender:Male Location:Canada  y-DNA Haplogroup: R-L342.2 y-Search ID:CXD4T mtDNA Haplogroup: H11a2 mitoSearch ID::CXD4T) not difficult to identify:
Gioiello:

This cluster was named “Albanian” by Argiedude some years ago, the first who spoke about it. After I demonstrated that the cluster was diffused in the Balkans and not only amongst Albanians and I called it “Balkan cluster”. We should read again what Argiedude and me wrote about this on “Dienekes’Anthropology blog” and on Worldfamilies, seen that I was banned from other blogs then. I supposed also that the cluster was present and more ancient in Italy, if the Ligurian Risso belongs to it. Ciulla is an Italian but from Arbereshe origin (“Hora I-Arbereshvet” near Palermo, Sicily) then genetically an Albanian.
The last paper on Serbian haplotypes, cited by Ricardo Costa de Oliveira on this site and I spoke about to mariglen (Fega) in the French part of this blog, has two “Balkan cluster” amongst Serbs.

Gioiello, it is not obvious from this post alone which cluster you are referring to.

Paternal: R1b-U152+L2*
Maternal: H
Maliclavelli
Guru

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 12:09:09 AM »

Gioiello:

Gioiello, it is not obvious from this post alone which cluster you are referring to.

Richard, as I have said, Argiedude and me wrote many posts about this some years ago and we (you and all the Dna-forums above all) should read them. The cluster has DYS385=11-11, DYS393=13 (and not 12 like me and the other R-L23 of Western European origin), and of course DYS461=11. The Albanian cluster of Argiedude had also DYS459=8-10, but my Balkan cluster presupposes also 9-10 or others: it depends as how ancient it is. My Risso, extracted from SMGF, has DYS393=14, which presupposes a 13, very interesting for being a Western European R-L23, and also DYS459=9-9 and DYS461=10, which presupposes a previous 11. Of course we should demonstrate that he belongs to this cluster, but unfortunately he is a Chilean of Ligurian extraction and it is impossible to contact him.

I have seen that Dna-forums, if persons like you and a few others didn’t write on it, would be only a den of mediocre persons and incompetent, ready for every agenda that I have demonstrated not true ad abundantiam and against it they won’t have any power,

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.077 seconds with 17 queries.