World Families Forums - NEWS ITEM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
September 18, 2014, 10:42:21 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'T'
| | |-+  Tyler (Moderator: tylerAdmin)
| | | |-+  NEWS ITEM
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: NEWS ITEM  (Read 561 times)
Bob May

« on: January 21, 2012, 06:21:44 AM »

G’day Project members

Each year in the UK they hold a WDYTYA 2 day FAIR  that attracts something like 14000 visitors. FTDNA and ISOGG (International Society of Genetic Genealogists http://www.isogg.org/ )

Some of the surname projects offer free or half price kits to attract UK participants to their projects.

Would you like the project to become involved?

We list Kent, London and Shropshire in the patriarchal trees.

If we do we need to raise the cost of whatever kits we would like to offer.

Eg 37 marker $149 project price

To make a donation to the project funds for this purpose click on the link below

General Fund
To donate to the general fund please click here.
And on the page that opens the project names should be highlighted.
Complete the Amount and at your discretionany of the Donation type, Donor name and notes, click on Pay pal to make payment.
The money is paid into FTDNAs account and I must authorise any expenditure. A record of all transactions is maintained on the projects homepage at http://www.familytreedna.com/public/tyler/default.aspx to see a detailed one have a look at my HG Project to see what it would look like http://www.familytreedna.com/public/I2nosubcladeM170P215/default.aspx
In addition I keep a copy on my Project Excel spreadsheet.
Bob 21 January 2012

G’day Project Members

I havejust finished reviewing the YDNA matches for Project Members and have sent an email to each of you direct. Unfortunately some of the emails have bounced.  If you know of anyone changing there email address please ask them to contact me.

I notice that on some of the results at 12, 25 and 37 marker level doubt is left as to the validity of the match. I believe that this could be solved by upgrading the results to 37 or 67 markers as appropriate.

I also understand that given the current financial times for some this might notbe a viable proposition.

Should other members of the project who are able to wish to make donations to project funds for the purpose of upgrading other members kits please make a donation to

General Fund
To donate to the general fund please click here.
And on the page that opens the project names hould be highlighted.
Complete the Amount and at your discretion any of the Donation type, Donor name and in the notes put “kit upgrade”  or “kit # upgrade” for a specific kit, click on Pay pal to make payment.
Those project members who need their kits upgraded need to forward me an email authorising me to order kit upgrades on their behalf.
I will keep a record of the donation and as money is available use specials to order upgrades that I hold approvals for.
regards

Bob 20 Jan 2012
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.075 seconds with 18 queries.