World Families Forums - Other information about the Italian Refugium

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 16, 2014, 11:09:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  Other information about the Italian Refugium
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Other information about the Italian Refugium  (Read 445 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: December 29, 2011, 07:17:07 AM »

An interesting topic on Maju’s blog (For what they were…we are): Playing around with ADMIXTURE

Neandertalerin says: “It seems Slovenians have a rather high % of haplogroup E1b (30%) maybe this deep African lineage explains why it appears so distant relative to other Eurasian components, though it's odd it's so low in Turks, Moroccans and Georgians... they're fairly high E1b”.

I think we should taken in consideration the fact that Slovenia is nearby the Rhaetian region where I think there was one of the European Refugia at least during the Younger Dryas, where we find some hg. E (see Gabennesch), also some R-M420, probably ancestor of all the R1a1 etc., beside of course all the R1b and G2a… (see Ötzi). We (me and Ian Logan) are following an American woman with the weirdest H* haplogroup, and everything seems to indicate the zone between Veneto and Slovenia, probably the Island of Hvar. And don’t forget that the Adriatic sea was peopled at that time till Abruzzo/Montenegro. “Dna-tribes” demonstrates that her path is from North Adriatic to the Greek Islands to Middle East to Arabia, like the path of Tutankhmanun is to South Africa, probably demonstrating the most ancient origin. Even though the Venetian component of this American woman may explain and strengthen this path and even though the road may have been covered in the double way, probably this is the path of this Refugium, but probably it has nothing to do with Qafzeh.

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-Z2110*

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 17 queries.