World Families Forums - The Dienekes’ Caporetto

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
November 26, 2014, 03:42:33 AM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  General Forums - Note: You must Be Logged In to post. Anyone can browse.
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  The Dienekes’ Caporetto
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: The Dienekes’ Caporetto  (Read 868 times)
Maliclavelli
Guru

« on: November 12, 2011, 12:52:26 AM »

“The recent publication of 7,000-year-old E-V13 from Neolithic Spain, indicates that this haplogroup was in existence at least that long ago, and hence could not have been formed 2,600 years before present. Klyosov's error is at least 2.5x, consistent with my assertions that Y-STR based age estimates carry huge confidence intervals, and inconsistent with his self-assurance that they do not.

I see nothing wrong in advancing speculative hypotheses based on the available evidence. I've advanced some of my own ideas for the spread of E-V13 that appear to be less plausible in the light of the ancient DNA evidence, even though a historical, Greek-mediated spread of a subset of E-V13 as proposed by Di Gaetano et al. and King et al. is still possibile”.

He doesn’t publish my posts and I don’t desire ever more to publish on his site, but who did say that the calculation of Klyosov should have been multiplied for 2.5 and who did the invite to backdate the Greek colonization?

Maliclavelli

YDNA: R-S12460

MtDNA: K1a1b1e

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.074 seconds with 17 queries.