World Families Forums - Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 18, 2014, 01:22:31 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'H'
| | |-+  Harrison (Moderator: John A. Harrison)
| | | |-+  Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Ignatius Harrison, Franklin County to Russell County  (Read 2397 times)
SpiderJim

« on: September 02, 2011, 11:02:10 AM »

Reading the Patriarchs list, I found Ignatius mentioned three times, in Lines 4, 54 and 61.  All three also mention Samuel Hescue and Aaron Amos.  Two mention Jonas Axley.  Clinton Wenfield is in both Line 4 and Line 61, with H-194 as DNA sample.  Leander is in Line 54.  In Line 61, it reads that the three lines are not related.  I beg to differ.  The dates of birth for Ignatius differ, but that is someones error as I am a direct descendant of Ignatius, through Samuel Hescue (or Hascue), Leander, Charles Calvin (Joseph's brother) on down.  Clinton Wenfield and Carl Cecil Harrison are cousins. 
I guess that is what this project is about, figuring relationships and proving folks right or wrong.  If I am wrong, I would surely like to know.
I have transferred my DNA results to the Family Tree DNA site and am going to have additional testing done.  I will send my Pedigree in to go wherever is thought best.
I look forward to any response.  Thank you, James Harrison
SpiderJim

« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2011, 04:13:27 PM »

I got some news from outside.  This is getting more interesting.  I am related to some but not others.  I'll send details when the tests results come in.  JH
SpiderJim

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2011, 11:23:46 AM »

Hello, Since I never got any replies, I still say it is the same Ignatius, but no matter.
As it stands now; Aaron Amos was adopted because of a different Haplogroup.  Leander was adopted (or something like that) because he changed his name from Hicks (DNA supports this).  My Grandfather or GGrandfather was brought in because genetically I am a Patrick, related to the Patricks of Russell County where the subject Harrisons come from.
See you later.
JH
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.09 seconds with 18 queries.