World Families Forums - Charles Augustus Worden

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 10, 2014, 12:53:01 PM
Home Help Search Login Register

+  World Families Forums
|-+  Family Boards
| |-+  Surname Projects Starting With 'W'
| | |-+  WORDEN (Moderator: Doris Wheeler)
| | | |-+  Charles Augustus Worden
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Charles Augustus Worden  (Read 723 times)
Olkid

« on: September 01, 2011, 11:10:57 AM »

Hello, We're new to researching this family, so we don't have anything to share yet. My wife has just gotten to finding her Worden side... the real mystery! Charles A. is the only Worden in the family and no one is left to relate any history about him. All we know is that he married Sarah Wicks and her daughter Ethel is my wife's grandmother. I've seen a reference to Charles being born in Pa., no location and in his early married years, we presume that they lived in to the Clyde, NY to Junius, NY to the Phelps, NY area. But no one knows for sure. I hope someone can help!
Doris Wheeler

« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2011, 08:54:59 AM »

Hi Charles,
I'm sorry for the delayed reply. (I don't check this Forum often enough, I'm afraid.)

I have a couple of suggestions for you. You should join the Worden Family Association www.wordenfamilyassoc.org for $15 a year, then submit a query to the archivist to see if their huge database contains any information about your family. The second suggestion is that you join the Worden DNA Project by having a Y-DNA test. You can click on Join Project or Order Test from any page at this Worden site: www.worldfamilies.net/surnames/worden.

Please write to me directly if you have any questions: doriswh@gmail.com.

Best regards,
Doris Wheeler
www.doriswheeler.org
www.wordenfamilyassoc.org
www.ftdna.com/public/worden

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

SEO light theme by © Mustang forums. Powered by SMF 1.1.13 | SMF © 2006-2011, Simple Machines LLC

Page created in 0.091 seconds with 19 queries.